Monday, July 6, 2009

Worried...


Maybe this is the mom in me coming out, but after spending all night at work thinking about how much Grace slept yesterday, I'm starting to think it's too much. I know her body needs rest to heal, but David and I figured up how much time she was awake yesterday and I think we ended up with about 4 to 4 1/2 hours in a 24 hour time period. That seems like alot to me. She got up this morning, went outside, ate and went back to sleep.
Dr. Carroll's office isn't open until 8am so here I sit, counting down the minutes until I can call. David said she ate well and he gave her the vitamin supplement gel but she is just very lethargic. MK and I discussed her anemia last night and that's all I've been thinking about.
5 more minutes... Pray for our tiny girl. I'll let you know what happens...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor baby - thank you so much for taking care of her - Will have her and you in our prayers - I'm sure she is just absolutely beat.

Unknown said...

Thank you Kelly for loving her so well. That will make the difference.
I will be following along as this success story unfolds and all the while saying lots of prayers and sending all kinds of healing energy to Gracie, you and your whole wonderful family.

Anonymous said...

Thank God Grace found you! You are in our prayers tonight!
Karen Furlong