Thursday, July 9, 2009

photos to come soon!


Alright, I had to post this quick message to let everybody know that I am diligently working towards getting some updated pictures of Miss Gracie. However, every picture I take is either completely blurry or blurry in parts...mostly the parts Gracie is in. :o) Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining that she is moving more, I just wish she would cooperate with the camera! After close to 30 pictures, I gave up worrying about what people would think about the quality of my photography.
I've got to run the girls (human ones :o) to an activity and then I'll be back at it later. I've got some video of her in the backyard and will put that up also.
Suffice to say, she is ALL OVER THE PLACE! The girl wants to explore all the time. Are their nannys for puppies?

2 comments:

Os_Cinzentos said...

this is great news.
A puppy that is getting into mischief is a healthy, normal puppy.

Unknown said...

Awesome news that she is blurry!!