Thursday, July 23, 2009

bling bling for Gracie...


Well, Miss Gracie got her first official piece of mail the other day. It was a package and my kids just could NOT believe that it wasn't for them! I'm sure you have figured out from the pictures that she received the CUTEST collars. They are a gift from a fellow volunteer in the Weim Rescue. I'm not going to publish her contact information right now since I didn't ask her if I could. But, I will tell you that she makes them herself and does an AWESOME job! She has tons of items to choose from and I'm pretty sure she does leashes too. Gracie highly recommends her work and will now only
wear designs by 'Zamora's'...well, and Tiffany if anyone is looking
for birthday ideas ;o)
They are a touch big on her now (they would fit nicely around her tummy) but as soon as she's big enough, she will be stylin'! I've uploaded some close-ups of the collars to her Picasa Web Album. You can just click on one of the slideshows, which I'm sure you will be visiting today, and go to the album page to see them.
If you would like more information on the collars, email me or just leave a comment and I will get that info back to you after I've made sure I can give it out. I know, everyone is protective of information now-a-days, but you never know...a kook like me could find out where you live! AAGGHHHH!

2 comments:

Os_Cinzentos said...

not gross at all. Totally get you. But then again I'm the person who went 'round calling my immediate family the first time my weim boy Iago did a "grow-up's peep" (leg raise). sigh.

Tobey said...

Cute collar -- send me contact info.