Thursday, July 23, 2009

is there a tooth fairy for super cute weim puppies?

I know some of you will find this totally gross...and that's okay.
I, however, have always been amazed at how tiny puppy teeth are! While showing David where Gracie's tooth had come out (this was the one I heard her crunch on and then, I'm guessing, swallow), we discovered another that was barely hanging on so we removed it. Trust me, it was really only barely still in her gum, she did not even flinch. Plus, I didn't want her swallowing another one. Anyway, I saved it because that's what I do, I save things. I wanted to post a picture of it for anyone who actually was lying awake at night wondering what a pulled tooth from a Weim pup would look like. So, now you know. They are super tiny so you start to wonder how the heck they hurt so much when they bite you!

And no, I'm not putting it under Gracie's pillow tonight. Mainly because that would mean the tooth would be under MY pillow and I find that somewhat disturbing. And yes, that means she is still sleeping in our bed and well on her way to becoming a spoiled little pooch! But honestly, don't you think she deserves to be spoiled????? :o)

No comments: