Thursday, July 9, 2009

weim kisses and barbie houses...

Last night, Gracie gave her very first kisses to David! I'm guessing that the only reason I didn't include this in last night's blog is subliminal jealousy...and yes, that is probably a real psychological term. It's just buried in some obscure Psychology textbook at Oklahoma State University (no offense, David :o).
But, this morning I got my first Gracie kisses so it's all good.
She is just SO much more alert when she is awake today. It's great to see. She was even biting at my shirt! It took me a minute to realize what she was doing. I'm just not used to her even remotely behaving like a true weim puppy. It's a beautiful thing!!!

I'm sure you are all wondering how a barbie house fits into this. Well, I'm in the office which is where Addie and Sydney's 'Barbie Town' is located. The girls are laughing so I look to see what Miley is doing (because she is usually the cause of laughter). Well, Miley has some competition because Gracie is walking into the Barbie mansion through the front door! She didn't even bother to ring the doorbell...how rude. :o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW funny!!

Unknown said...

Go Pokes!!
So glad to hear the good news about Grace!

Os_Cinzentos said...

Lol I would have loved to have seen that!

Unknown said...

I second that, Go Pokes!!!