Saturday, July 4, 2009

We have poop!


Hi all,Yes, it's true (and stinky :o), little Grace finally pooped this morning. And then proceeded to step in it and track it all around her small area we have set up for her. As I was happily cleaning the rug, my 2 weims were sitting there watching me and I'm pretty sure they were thinking, "How come when we do that she gets mad and yells at us?"


This is a big step forward for our tiny girl! It's a sign that her body is catching up a little. Couldn't see any worms and it was not loose. She got a bath, too, since she had stepped all in it. I put a towel in the bottom of the bathtub so she wouldn't slip. Worked out well and stayed in place once it was wet. Poor thing was worn out by the time all this was done and cold so we wrapped her up in a dry towel and heated another in the dryer to put over her. She fell right to sleep.


She slept all night in her crate and I woke up to her bumping around in it. Took her out and she peed right away and then wanted to walk around the yard for awhile. She bumps into Miley alot and Miley will just look at her. She ate breakfast well. She's on Royal Canine Recovery with Eukanuba lg breed dry mixed in. I got several cans from Dr. Carroll and was going to get the rest of the cans we would need at Petsmart but they wouldn't sell them to me without a prescription. I guess that's it for now.


Hope everybody has a fun and safe 4th of July! --

~Kelly Walker

Weimaraner Rescue of North Texas

No comments: