Friday, August 14, 2009

video of Gracie having her first ice cream cone...

OK, this is BY FAR my most favorite video of Gracie to date! We took her to Double Dip for her first 'doggie ice cream cone'. Miley and Maggie get to go every once in awhile as a treat so we decided to introduce Gracie to ice cream. (Just a tiny scoop for those who worry!)
She was a MESS...literally! She got it all over her nose, ear (of course, how could she not with those big soft ears?) and even on her eyelashes. She managed to cover David in ice cream, too! It was a treat to watch and I LOVE introducing new things to her that I know she will like. She is like a blank slate with food. We are trying to keep it healthy, but everyone deserves treats here and there!
P.S. I know it's been awhile since I posted...too long. I wanted to at least get this up tonight. I will post a longer message tomorrow detailing her progress and what's in store for her this week at the vet. So no one worries all night, she is absolutely fine and lovin' life! Talk to ya'll tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

I LOVE this!! Thank you for sharing - you guys are doing such a great job with her - she is just adorable and it looks like she cleaned David up well too!!

Anonymous said...

I am certain Grace is grateful for loving 'parents'. my weim 'stole' my love sac too! but can you blame em? the sac is awesome. great job!