Friday, October 2, 2009

garage sale to benefit WRNT tomorrow! 10-3

Hey Gracie fans!
If you have time tomorrow, please come by the WRNT garage sale. All proceeds go to the rescue and help our gray friends. We have had a lot of dogs come through the rescue lately that have needed medical care. This fundraiser will really help replenish what has been used to care for our dogs.
Here is the address:
3955 Davila Drive
Dallas 75220
There is TONS of stuff. I know, Gracie and I were there dropping off some things tonight and ended up coming home with some things! Everything from furniture to baby items. There's a little bit of everything.
Come out and support our cause! Thanks!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I love Gracie already...wish I lived close to you so I could just pet her and love her, too. Weims are just the most special dogs ever! I'll be reading your blog with great interest. God bless you and Gracie.

Ellen Anderson