Wednesday, September 2, 2009

video of Gracie's journey (so far)...

Hi all...I know it's been awhile and I do apologize. Last week was the first week of school and let me just say it was 'eventful'. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. We are all fine and the girls made it to the 2nd week of school and that's all that matters...right? :o) I'm back on track now and Gracie has been busy! She is into everything and getting quite bold in her adventures. Last night I had her out in the front yard with us while the girls were riding bikes. Miss Gracie decides she is bored with the front yard and takes off trotting down the street! She has no fear, which is good and bad. But I'll have to get into that later. I wanted to at least post this video slideshow of Princess Gracie. I made it for the Weim & Cheese event and have just now gotten it up on You Tube. It tells her story from when WRNT (and us) got her until now. I apologize that some of the slides with writing go by fast, we were under a time constraint and my original selection of music didn't work out so we had to compromise. Just pause the video, they are worth the read.
I'll post more later about Gracie's latest adventures and her upcoming trip to the opthamologist so tune in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful story, family, and puppy. Best wishes for all of you.