Monday, September 7, 2009

opthamologist update...

Nothing to report on this front. We missed the appointment!!!
I had made a Thursday appointment and David asked if I could change it to Friday so that he could go. This sounded good to me, another person to help remember what the doctor said. I'm always up for that. Anyway, apparently I had already made the schedule change in my mind because I was all set to go on Friday. Problem was, I hadn't called to change the appointment with the opthamologist's office. As David and I are deciding when to leave on Friday morning, we look at the calendar to double check the time of the appointment and realize we've missed it completely. Frustrated does not begin to describe the feeling!
Long story short, David talked to them and we are scheduled (again) for this week. As always, I will post any information we receive!

No comments: